Monday, September 22, 2014

I've been the lucky recipient of some good promotion here at ACN, so I wanted to keep the good vibes going by returning the favor. A friend of mine named J-Puck(not his actual name, but I'm all about using hyphens in fun and obnoxious ways to give nicknames) runs a blog on gaming and fantasy called Urbis Tenebrae. He's got professional experience in the tabletop gaming industry, and I often pick his brain for information and ideas in my own work. This entry about the pitfalls of mono-cultures in game settings is an excellent example of his work, and was recently very useful in helping me make some changes to cultures in a couple of my own home-brew tabletop worlds(the legendary/soon-to-be-legendary Reyes among them).

So go over and give him a read. And tell 'im Ro sent ya'.

No comments: